Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom


Happy birthday mom I hope you had a good one. I love you so much and i don't know what i would do if you weren't around. You have been the greatest mom a girl could ask for even though we didn't always get along and fought more than we should have i still love you with all my heart and know that you are always there for me. I truly cherish our conversations everyday and appreciate you letting me complain about work. Well I love you and hope you had a good day!!!

2 comments:

Treesa Porter said...

Thank you so much my sweet girl! I love you and am so glad I'm your mom. You make me proud and am so proud of the person you have become. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't talk on the phone with you every day because I miss you being around. I really have GREAT kids and am so glad that you feel like you can talk to me about anything!

I had a great birthday and thank you all for your birthday wishes...love you

Kandice said...

Look at what a cute family we are! I don't know what is going on with my make up in the picture of just us girls, but I don't look good! Love ya baby sis.