Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

Well we had a pretty good day. We slept in, opened presents and all that fun stuff. Then I had to go to work at three and stayed until eleven. It was ok though it was a pretty calm night so its all good. I missed being with my family and being able to eat all the yummy food that come with christmas but life goes on I guess. Well anyways enough of my babling. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!! This is my little christmas tree that i got at my grandma lowes christmas party and the cute little tree skirt that brians mom got for me. It fits perfect in my already packed living room.

3 comments:

slap said...

cute tree!!! I love it. Bless you for working on Christmas! Somebody has to do it.

Kandice said...

Merry Christmas little sister! We missed you and Brian. I was supposed to work on Christmas too but I had to call in, I've just felt like crap. And now today my head is one big snot bucket, Yay!

Treesa Porter said...

Tree looks great sweetheart! We sure missed you and Brian. Talk to you later! LOVE YOU