Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Well again its been a long time

I know that it has been a long time since i have posted anything and i am very sorry. A lot has happened this summer as you all probably know Brian and I got married on july 11th and it was a beautiful day. All the planning and stressing out was very worth it and i had the wedding of my dreams. Everything about it was perfect and i am very grateful to everybody that helped us out and helped make the day happen.
Well I was going to post more pictures than this but its not letting me for some reason so i will try again another day. Other than that we bought a new couch with the money we were given for our wedding, I love it and it is so comfty, my naps have been greatly benefited because of it so thanks to anyone that gave us money. We also bought a new bbq grill and we have made very good use of it, we have been able to have lots of yummy hamburgers and hotdogs so yeah thanks again. Well school starts on the 24th and i am very nervous, I know its going to be hard but very worth it next year when i get my degree. We have had a very nice and relaxing summer and it was very nice to be able to take some time off school and get some well deserved rest. Brian sister (Kathy) moved in with us the weekend after our wedding, she is going to school up here to she is going for physical therapy (7 freaking years of school ugh, i couldn't do it) It has been pretty good, she is a little cleaning busy bee and I love it. My house has been cleaner this summer than i think it was even when we first moved in, I have been kinda slacking in the cleaning department. Bit all in all it has been good so far with her here and i don't think that it is going to be a problem at all. Well thats just about it for us this summer we have been busy but it has been a fun busy and i have really enjoyed this summer and can't wait until im done with school next summer. I love you all and hopefully i can get some more pictures uploaded of our wedding later since its not letting me right now. Hope you all had a good summer too!!!

1 comment:

Kandice said...

Welcome back to the blogsphere little sister! The wedding was wonderful, I'm glad you got some things you wanted with the money. You'll do great in school, just remember..."just keep swimming, just keep swimming". I can't believe summer's over already, it went by too fast! Love you little sis.